FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   And speaking of expensive Louisiana lapdances... (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=35047)

[email protected] November 20th, 2009 01:23 PM

And speaking of expensive Louisiana lapdances...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/200...care-vote.html

Sheesh,

Tom Littleton[_2_] November 20th, 2009 10:54 PM

wrote in message
http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/200...care-vote.html

Sheesh,

gee, new to the legislative process, Rick? Then again, the case for the
$100,000,000 figure might be less than perfect, and we are talking about a
blogger, writing about a bill that hasn't hit the floor of the Senate yet,
so save your 'sheesh' for a bit.
Tom

DaveS November 21st, 2009 01:44 AM

And speaking of expensive Louisiana lapdances...

On Nov 20, 5:23*am, wrote:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/200...n-health-care-...

Sheesh,

"Good Job Brownie!"
Dave

Tom Littleton[_2_] November 21st, 2009 12:15 PM

And speaking of expensive Louisiana lapdances...

"John B" wrote in message
john ... who got home from New Orleans and ordered a case of CDM
coffee...

cheaper, and of longer effect, than the lapdances!
Tom
p.s. who was delighted to find both major NO coffee
brands available in VA. They join the crabmeat, scallops
and fresh fish in the cooler, every trip back from there, now!

John B[_2_] November 21st, 2009 01:59 PM

wrote in message
http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/200...care-vote.html

Sheesh,

Ross Perot covered this very well some years ago.....

Now, I am neither for nor against anyone's plan...I feel things would be
better served by just placing a 'cap' on the profits .. we ran a small town
little grocery store for years at 12% mark up...

Anyhow, when Ross was commenting about Health Care he said, NOT to implement
it nation wide...try it first!

The only problem is if this program doesn't work, now what...

john ... who got home from New Orleans and ordered a case of CDM coffee...

Frank Reid © 2008 November 22nd, 2009 01:52 AM

On Nov 21, 6:15*am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
"John B" wrote in message

... john ... * who got home from New Orleans and ordered a case of CDM
coffee...

cheaper, and of longer effect, than the lapdances!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Tom
p.s. who was delighted to find both major NO coffee
brands available in VA. They join the crabmeat, scallops
and fresh fish in the cooler, every trip back from there, now!

Tom, how did you post your replay to Baker 1 hour and 45 minutes
before he wrote his post? Check your computer time.
Frank Reid

Mark Bowen November 22nd, 2009 01:14 PM

"John B" wrote in message

... john ... who got home
from New Orleans and ordered a case of CDM
coffee...

cheaper, and of longer effect, than the lapdances!
Tom
p.s. who was delighted to find both major NO coffee
brands available in VA. They join the crabmeat, scallops
and fresh fish in the cooler, every trip back from there, now!

Tom, how did you post your replay to Baker 1 hour and 45 minutes
before he wrote his post? Check your computer time.
Frank Reid

DUH! He's psychotic! Everyone know that.
Op

Tom Littleton[_2_] November 22nd, 2009 01:37 PM

And speaking of expensive Louisiana lapdances...

the time, on my end, appears to be fine. Perhaps, I am a fast typer......
Tom

David LaCourse November 22nd, 2009 04:11 PM

"John B" wrote in message

... john ... who got home
from New Orleans and ordered a case of CDM
coffee...

cheaper, and of longer effect, than the lapdances!
Tom
p.s. who was delighted to find both major NO coffee
brands available in VA. They join the crabmeat, scallops
and fresh fish in the cooler, every trip back from there, now!

Tom, how did you post your replay to Baker 1 hour and 45 minutes
before he wrote his post? Check your computer time.
Frank Reid

DUH! He's psychotic! Everyone know that.
Op

Double duh! Tom is not psychotic. He may be psychic, however. And,
not everyone knowS that.

Pedantic idiot with an education. You on the sauce again?

Davey

David LaCourse November 23rd, 2009 12:10 AM

On 2009-11-22 21:25:36 -0500, "John B" said:

Don't you mean 'physic?...I highly suspect that's one of those
Freudian..Fraudian...how do you spell him anyway...?

How do you pronounce that? Fie-sick? Pie-sick?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic