FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Seminoles invade Utah (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34729)

Ken Fortenberry September 20th, 2009 02:17 PM

Seminoles invade Utah

Well, that takes care of that. Florida State, playing like a
member of the BCS' ACC, destroyed BYU, playing like a member
of the MWC, and part and parcel of the carnage was BYU's BCS
hopes. So we can put the silly talk on hold til next year and
Orrin Hatch can find something else to whine about in the Senate.

Meanwhile Northern Illinois of the mid-major MAC beat Purdue
of the Big 10 yesterday. It's only matter of time before the
Mid-American Conference starts lobbying for a BCS berth. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Russell D. September 20th, 2009 05:17 PM

Seminoles invade Utah

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Well, that takes care of that. Florida State, playing like a
member of the BCS' ACC, destroyed BYU, playing like a member
of the MWC, and part and parcel of the carnage was BYU's BCS
hopes. So we can put the silly talk on hold til next year and
Orrin Hatch can find something else to whine about in the Senate.

Meanwhile Northern Illinois of the mid-major MAC beat Purdue
of the Big 10 yesterday. It's only matter of time before the
Mid-American Conference starts lobbying for a BCS berth. LOL !!

I can take my lumps. I was there. It wasn't pretty. Not as ugly as the
score but it was not pretty.

Russell

Bummed.

DaveS September 22nd, 2009 12:56 AM

Seminoles invade Utah

On Sep 20, 9:17*am, "Russell D." wrote:
Snip

Doubble bummed. There is sadness in Snedville. Where is Florida
anyway? Is it an actual place? Flippen reptiles.
Dave
Harumphhhh. Bah