FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Walleye (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26690)

Chris Rennert June 14th, 2007 02:13 AM

Walleye

1 Attachment(s)

Fishking June 14th, 2007 02:54 AM

Walleye

nice fish chris, wish i was ouit there!!!

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Chris Rennert" wrote in message

Chris Rennert June 14th, 2007 10:34 PM

Walleye

Randy,

Maybe before or After the NWC, or even both, you can come down and fish
Winnebago for a couple days? The fall is even better than right now :-).

Chris

Fishking June 19th, 2007 10:29 AM

Walleye

Right now it's the NWC then home. My schedule is very tight around that
time, so it's arrive Tuesday night or wednesday morning and fish like hell
for 3 or 4 days, take my trophy and new rod home and smile all the way :-)