FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   OT Pop the Bubbly (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34759)

Ken Fortenberry September 27th, 2009 04:34 AM

OT Pop the Bubbly

St. Louis Cardinals clinch the NL Central.

It's good to be a Cardinals fan.

The southern Illinois frat boys are dancin' in the streets.
By the time I finish this bottle I may join them. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

[email protected] September 27th, 2009 09:11 AM

OT Pop the Bubbly

On Sep 26, 11:34*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

St. Louis Cardinals clinch the NL Central.

It's good to be a Cardinals fan.

Yes it is.

Now I just hope they make the LCS and play at least three in St. Louis
which depending on the final regular season record and LDS results
would be either game five or game six. I've got tickets for the 3rd
home game.