FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Fleck Spinnerbaits (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32775)

[email protected] October 15th, 2008 07:58 PM

Fleck Spinnerbaits

Hello Everyone,

I am inquiring about where I can find Fleck Weed Wader Spinnerbaits.
My local tackle shop that carries them has informed me that they are
going to stop carrying them due to a bad relationship with the vendor.
These spinnerbaits are my go to baits for largemouth and especially
smallmouth bass. Anyone ever hear of these baits and if so where can I
find them?

RichZ October 16th, 2008 01:26 AM

Fleck Spinnerbaits

wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am inquiring about where I can find Fleck Weed Wader Spinnerbaits.
My local tackle shop that carries them has informed me that they are
going to stop carrying them due to a bad relationship with the vendor.
These spinnerbaits are my go to baits for largemouth and especially
smallmouth bass. Anyone ever hear of these baits and if so where can I
find them?

Fleck Lure Co.
283 Lincoln St
Marlborough, MA 01752
(508) 481-4408

Bob La Londe October 16th, 2008 05:51 AM

Fleck Spinnerbaits

"RichZ" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

I am inquiring about where I can find Fleck Weed Wader Spinnerbaits.
My local tackle shop that carries them has informed me that they are
going to stop carrying them due to a bad relationship with the vendor.
These spinnerbaits are my go to baits for largemouth and especially
smallmouth bass. Anyone ever hear of these baits and if so where can I
find them?

Fleck Lure Co.
283 Lincoln St
Marlborough, MA 01752
(508) 481-4408

nORTHERN bASS sUPPLY SHOWS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE.