FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ole and Sven (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37719)

Giles May 22nd, 2011 12:12 AM

Ole and Sven

Ole and Sven were drinking buddies who worked as aircraft mechanics
in
Minneapolis and one day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck
in the
hangar with nothing to do.

Ole said, "I vish ve had somethin ta drink!"
Sven says, "Me too. Y'know, I hear you can drink dat yet fuel and get
a buzz. Ya
vanna try it?"

So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane hooch and
get
completely smashed.

Next morning Ole wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels. In
fact he feels
GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing!

The phone rings. It's Sven who asks "How iss you feelin dis mornin?"
Ole says, "I feel great. How bout you?"
Sven says, "I feel great, too. Ya don't have no hangover?"
Ole says, "No dat yet fuel iss great stuff -- no hangover, nothin. Ve
oughta do
dis more often."

Sven agrees. "Yeah, vell, but dere's yust vun ting."
Ole asks, "Vat's dat?"
Sven questions, "Haff you farted yet?"
Ole stops to think. "No "
"Vell, DON'T, 'cause I'm in Omaha!

Compliments of Phil, better known (to those of us who know him) as
Jabba the Gut.*

g.
*phil is no mean cook.....and positively a genius with meats.....but
phil likes his own cooking.....and everybody else's (despite
perfunctory grumblings) WAY too much.

ScovilleUnit May 22nd, 2011 05:30 AM

Ole and Sven

Giles wrote in news:a3b701b3-29a8-4a95-815a-
:

[...]

Vone little core-erection to Green Teeth's little fiction.

"Vell, DON'T, 'cause I'm in Obamaha!

Compliments of Green Teeth, better known (to those of us who know him) as
"Slime of the Muck"

Mildue is his middle name!

HH.

g.
*phil is no mean cook.....and positively a genius with meats.....but
phil likes his own cooking.....and everybody else's (despite
perfunctory grumblings) WAY too much.

[email protected] May 22nd, 2011 03:55 PM

Ole and Sven

On May 21, 10:30*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
[...]

Look here, ScovilleUnit, obnoxious trolling, gratuitous,childish
insults, and long-winded, turgid prose on this newsgroup are reserved
for our very own Wolfgang (aka Giles), so bug off.

Giles May 23rd, 2011 02:08 AM

Ole and Sven

On May 21, 11:30*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
[...]

moron.

g.

Giles May 23rd, 2011 02:10 AM

Ole and Sven

On May 22, 9:55*am, " wrote:
[...]

He doesn't learn.....ainna?

g.
who notes that there's some of that goin' around.

ScovilleUnit May 23rd, 2011 05:47 AM

Ole and Sven

Giles wrote in
:

On May 22, 9:55*am, " wrote:
[...]

YES, I didn't learn about bugging off, AND since you're the resident
expert here on Buggery, why don't you tell everyone here your knowlege of
what's "goin' around"????

HH.

Giles May 24th, 2011 03:16 AM

Ole and Sven

On May 22, 11:47*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote :

On May 22, 9:55*am, " wrote:
[...]

What's "goin' around" here is the annual rebirth; nothing less than
the recapitulation of the wee kernel of truth at the heart of all the
world's great religions (not to mention the also rans) since time
immemorial.

Meanwhile, you've buggery on your mind.

Who's surprised?

g.