FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Australia (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   soft plastics (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30485)

gary/linda January 13th, 2008 03:31 AM

soft plastics

Do you really catch fish on them I havent I bought a shimano catana rod
graphite blank shamano sienna reel with braid and a mono tracer all the
stuff the store said to buy and i aint caught a thing any suggestions

Thunnus Albacarus January 14th, 2008 02:53 AM

soft plastics

"gary/linda" wrote in :

Do you really catch fish on them I havent I bought a shimano catana rod
graphite blank shamano sienna reel with braid and a mono tracer all the
stuff the store said to buy and i aint caught a thing any suggestions

Yeap heaps, But ya can't catch 'em if teh fish aint there... Where are you
fishing ? and what for ?

Brad January 14th, 2008 07:00 AM

soft plastics

"Thunnus Albacarus" wrote in message
"gary/linda" wrote in
:

Do you really catch fish on them I havent I bought a shimano catana rod
graphite blank shamano sienna reel with braid and a mono tracer all the
stuff the store said to buy and i aint caught a thing any suggestions

Yeap heaps, But ya can't catch 'em if teh fish aint there... Where are you
fishing ? and what for ?

Coral trout are suckers for them, as already has been said get one that you
think would be appealing to the fish you catch on bait.
Leather jacket is another surprise catch here.

--
Brad Leyden
6° 43.5816' S 146° 59.3097' E WGS84

gary/linda January 15th, 2008 06:25 AM