FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   loging truck vs 700lb black bear bear (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29952)

[email protected] December 16th, 2007 06:13 AM

loging truck vs 700lb black bear bear

On 15-Dec-2007, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote:

I realize all you did was fix a bad email, but I have a couple of problems

with it. First of all, if that bear was hit between Merrill and Medford,
we
have some problems. You see, I live just north of there and in Wisconsin,

black bears are native, and this bear is clearly a grizzly bear!

Look at the claws, black bears have retractable claws similar to a cat,
and
those obviously are not retractable. Secondly, most black bears don't
reach
750 pounds, and one look at the bear's head, with the dished snout clearly

shows it's a grizzly bear.

Secondly, in the fifth picture down, if you enlarge the corner of the
license plate, you can clearly see the plate was issued by the state of
Montana.

Third, this picture was cross-posted to several groups, and this isn't
fishing related........
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

And me
I hate ****ing pictures of dead mauled animals

Fred

Charles Summers December 31st, 2007 05:55 AM

You **** pictures of dead animals?