FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Attn Fishermen (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29851)

[email protected] December 4th, 2007 02:30 PM

Attn Fishermen

I'm doing a school project and it would help me if you participated in
a fishing related marketing survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...2fEWlXSw_3d_3d

PS:
It's about a fictional product for my marketing class, this is not
spam.

Brad December 7th, 2007 03:14 AM

Attn Fishermen

--