FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Caddis Tubes (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38981)

Terrence Crimmins June 25th, 2014 09:26 PM

Caddis Tubes

Has anyone used Caddis Tubes to fish trout ponds? I got addicted to them when I lived up in New England, but don't get the chance to use it that much down here in Maryland. Here's a post to show what it is.

http://www.atgstores.com/float-tubes...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

They're really handy to fly fish in, as you control your motion with your fins, so both hands are free to control the fly rod at all times. You can troll with a sinking line in the mid summer, or turn and cast with dry flies, midges and caddis in the spring.

[email protected] March 14th, 2016 03:43 PM

Caddis Tubes

Limited slip rear axle seveice.

[email protected] March 15th, 2016 06:31 AM

Caddis Tubes

The authority of a court to hear determine and render judgment in an action on appeal from an inferior court.

[email protected] March 18th, 2016 04:06 AM

Caddis Tubes

Programs advise citizens on how to avoid becoming crime victims and keep them abreast of current laws.

[email protected] March 18th, 2016 04:08 AM

Caddis Tubes