FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   largemouth bass (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20714)

[email protected] January 25th, 2006 06:56 AM

largemouth bass

Is there a lot of largemouth bass in california?

Calif Bill January 25th, 2006 06:53 PM

largemouth bass

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there a lot of largemouth bass in california?

yes, as well as politicians.

Bob La Londe January 25th, 2006 10:20 PM

largemouth bass

wrote in message

Is there a lot of largemouth bass in california?

Blink?!?

Um, yeah, one or two.

Pat_RI January 25th, 2006 10:29 PM

largemouth bass

I hear that there isn't any keepers in Cali. ha-ha
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

wrote in message

Is there a lot of largemouth bass in california?

Blink?!?

Um, yeah, one or two.

RATMAN January 26th, 2006 12:14 AM

largemouth bass

AL, is that you??

John Kerr January 26th, 2006 02:36 AM

largemouth bass

largemouth bass

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2006, 10:56pm
(CST-2) From:
Is there a lot of largemouth bass in california?
=======
There are 142,780,534 of them at last count. Some people say that is not
an accurate count though, the census takers probably missed some of the
"illegals" that were hiding in the cover! I'm headed out that way in the
spring, and I'll take a new count for ya....let ya know when I get
back.

Calif Bill January 26th, 2006 07:23 AM

largemouth bass

"John Kerr" wrote in message

largemouth bass

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2006, 10:56pm
(CST-2) From:
Is there a lot of largemouth bass in california?
=======
There are 142,780,534 of them at last count. Some people say that is not
an accurate count though, the census takers probably missed some of the
"illegals" that were hiding in the cover! I'm headed out that way in the
spring, and I'll take a new count for ya....let ya know when I get
back.

Plus we got some small mouth bass, and most likely some medium mouth bass.
And some really, really large mouth bass.