FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Big game fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17181)

BarryK May 15th, 2005 10:14 AM

Big game fishing

Hi everyone,
I have been a keen fisherman now for many years, including coarse, fly,
sea shore and deepsea (wreck) fishing. One of the few types of fishing
I have never done is big game fishing. As I am 60 next year (July 2006)
as a birthday present to myself,I have an urge to fill this particular
hole of my ignorance. I don't have too much money and I am looking for
somewhere to go that is not too expensive and is off the tourist trap
routes. I live in England.
Looking on the internet I have seen venues such as Phuket, Kenya,
Mauritius, Mexico etc etc but there is no information like experience.
So.. if anyone can come up with anything I would be grateful.
Thanks
BarryK

JerryB May 16th, 2005 03:19 AM

if its budget that's driving you then go to www.allcoast.com and read up on
cabo and vicinity.

got to be the best price/quality fish game in town.

next take a look at costa rica, some good deals there, but mostly all big
game trolling.

good luck
jerry

oups.com...