FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Saltwater Fishing Guides and Charter Captains (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34937)

dan November 1st, 2009 04:08 PM

Saltwater Fishing Guides and Charter Captains

Just wanted to mention that we have a free website where fishing
guides can register and post a free ad, describing their services,
location, methods, etc, as well as post their website or contact
information, and we allow two pictures to be posted as well. The
site is divided into various geographic areas, so fisherman can search
for fishing guides (and fishing lodges) by areas of the world. Also
have a section where fisherman can post free ads when they have
fishing gear to sell.

dan
http://www.MyFishingPlaces.com