FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   When do the mackeral run at Kittery Point, Me? (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12399)

oldtimer October 23rd, 2004 02:58 PM

When do the mackeral run at Kittery Point, Me?

Any info on mackeral fishing at Kittery Point, Me. and surrounding
area will be appreciated. Any websites that track the migration?

richard zaker March 13th, 2005 08:15 PM

The Kittery trading post has fishing reports all threw the season.on their
web site.
"oldtimer" wrote in message
Any info on mackeral fishing at Kittery Point, Me. and surrounding
area will be appreciated. Any websites that track the migration?

sprattoo March 15th, 2005 06:41 AM

Mackerel start running in Maine around late april early may usually.
Hopefully things will warm up a bit so I can get my line in the water ASAP!

I keep my eyes on Sacobay tackle here in Saco. The guys there are always
willing to share the info. When someone comes in with fresh Macs for bait i
RUN to the jetty!

hehehe

They also have reports
http://www.sacobaytackle.com/