FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Central Oregon Coast (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28730)

bugcaster September 17th, 2007 04:47 PM

Central Oregon Coast

2 Attachment(s)
Another great day fishing. Saturday saw some nice Killer Whales, a grey
whale, and lots of sunfish. Sunday was a little lumpy, but nothing too
uncomfortable. Wish I had brought the 12 weight to try for jumping tuna.

Rodney Long September 18th, 2007 01:57 PM

Central Oregon Coast

Bugcaster wrote:
Another great day fishing. Saturday saw some nice Killer Whales, a grey
whale, and lots of sunfish. Sunday was a little lumpy, but nothing too
uncomfortable. Wish I had brought the 12 weight to try for jumping tuna.

Those are not dour mats, that's wall to wall carpeting
Awesome halibuts

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig