FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Some Folks Are Allright (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=35132)

Bob La Londe December 10th, 2009 12:21 AM

Some Folks Are Allright

When I walked in a few minutes ago there was a big box sitting on my easy
chair. I was hoping it might be something I ordered or maybe some tackle
from one of the Yuma Pro Am sponsors to give away. I whipped out my knife
and cut open the box without even looking at the label. It was full of new
children's toys and a letter...

**********************************
Hi Bob,
I won't be able to fish the Pro Am this month, but I wanted to contribute to
your toy drive anyway. Hopefully I will be back out in January to fish the
next one.
Merry Christmas
Duane Johnson
**********************************

I am touched Duane. Thank you on behalf of those children who will receive
something under the tree this year because of your generosity.

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com December 10th, 2009 02:43 AM

Some Folks Are Allright

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
When I walked in a few minutes ago there was a big box sitting on my easy
chair. I was hoping it might be something I ordered or maybe some tackle
from one of the Yuma Pro Am sponsors to give away. I whipped out my knife
and cut open the box without even looking at the label. It was full of new
children's toys and a letter...

**********************************
Hi Bob,
I won't be able to fish the Pro Am this month, but I wanted to contribute
to your toy drive anyway. Hopefully I will be back out in January to fish
the next one.
Merry Christmas
Duane Johnson

I am touched Duane. Thank you on behalf of those children who will receive
something under the tree this year because of your generosity.

It is nice to know that the entire human race isn't screwed up.
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief