FishingBanter

-   UK Game Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Torridon May 21st-25th (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=36084)

Sandy Birrell June 2nd, 2010 08:59 AM

Torridon May 21st-25th

He every body. Nice to see that there are still some long time posters
in here.

My trip this time took me up behind Liathach in Torridon. I cut it
short this time. Instead of the week I was only there for four days.
Why? Because it snowed and there was more forecast :)

I still managed fifteen wild brown trout though, to all three flies.
Dry Fly, Iron Blue Dun and HillLoch Nymph.

Full report here.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/trips/torridon.php

and pictures here.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/gallery/.../torridon.html

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--

E-Mail:-
Website:-

Bill Grey[_2_] June 8th, 2010 08:11 PM

Torridon May 21st-25th

"Sandy Birrell" wrote in message

He every body. Nice to see that there are still some long time posters in
here.

My trip this time took me up behind Liathach in Torridon. I cut it short
this time. Instead of the week I was only there for four days. Why?
Because it snowed and there was more forecast :)

I still managed fifteen wild brown trout though, to all three flies. Dry
Fly, Iron Blue Dun and HillLoch Nymph.

Full report here.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/trips/torridon.php

and pictures here.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/gallery/.../torridon.html

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--

Hi Sandy,
A great report -a fine read. You are indeed a dedicated walker/angler

Our camping/fishing trip to Llyn Cwellyn looks very tame in comparison, but
very enjoyable all the same.

Well done

Bill
E-Mail:-
Website:-
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk
Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019
Fishing Wild at http://www.wild-fishing-scotland.co.uk/

Sandy Birrell June 8th, 2010 09:37 PM

Torridon May 21st-25th

Bill Grey wrote:
Hi Sandy,
A great report -a fine read. You are indeed a dedicated
walker/angler
Our camping/fishing trip to Llyn Cwellyn looks very tame in
comparison, but very enjoyable all the same.

Well done

Bill

Thanks Bill. I wondered if anyone had read it :) I didn't post it on
here as I felt it was a bit long and readers would still have to go to
the website to view the pictures. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

My next trip is five and a half miles and 2,250 feet, up Ullapool way,
as long as everything goes to plan :)

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy