FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Dissertation Help! Short Survey on Rural Tourism in the UK (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37170)

beki-boo January 6th, 2011 02:56 PM

Dissertation Help! Short Survey on Rural Tourism in the UK

Hi all,
Please could you all take 5 minutes out of your time to fill in a
short 10 question survey for me.
It will help me greatly with my studies.

My survey is about Rural Tourism in the UK.
This includes climbing, walking, camping, culture, wildlife, sport and
countryside etc.
If you have participated in any of this in the UK before you would be
a big help to me.

Just click this link: http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=29262qdugx

Thank you :)

Derek Moody January 7th, 2011 07:31 PM

Dissertation Help! Short Survey on Rural Tourism in the UK

In article ,
beki-boo wrote:
Hi all,
Please could you all take 5 minutes out of your time to fill in a
short 10 question survey for me.
It will help me greatly with my studies.

Usenet is not a sensible place to do your homework...

My survey is about Rural Tourism in the UK.
This includes climbing, walking, camping, culture, wildlife, sport and
countryside etc.
If you have participated in any of this in the UK before you would be
a big help to me.

Just click this link: http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=29262qdugx

OK, I looked at it. I didn't bother it fill it in as I couldn't see any
point in it. You'll do better to grep results from:

http://www.visitbritain.org/insights...ics/index.aspx
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nscl.asp?id=8131

Cheerio,

--