FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing Tying (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Deep Creek - near Lake Arrowhead California (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4802)

Lisa Grecco October 22nd, 2003 06:23 PM

Deep Creek - near Lake Arrowhead California

Has anyone fished Deep Creek in the mountains above San Bernardino
near Lake Arrowhead? I know where Deep Creek is but I would like to
know where the best fishing sections and access points of Deep Creek
are.

Thanks
-lisa

flyline October 24th, 2003 05:00 AM

Deep Creek - near Lake Arrowhead California

I have not. I believe there is a great access map available from Bob
Marriotts Fly Shop in Orange, CA that shares its secrets.

http://www.bobmarriotts.com/

Contact them. I'm sure they'll sell you one. They also have a Deep Creek
fishing report on their website.

--
flyline

"Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do, and Play consists of
whatever a body is not obliged to do." - Mark Twain