FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Symetre or Stradic (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34321)

Ken Fortenberry August 11th, 2009 02:55 PM

Symetre or Stradic

This is really a walleye question but I figure a spinning reel
is a spinning reel. Is the Stradic worth the extra $60 ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com August 11th, 2009 02:59 PM

Symetre or Stradic

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
This is really a walleye question but I figure a spinning reel
is a spinning reel. Is the Stradic worth the extra $60 ?

I think so. I have three Stradics and they've proven to be worth every
penny. They're durable, have a smooth drag and run smooth. I can't ask for
more out of a reel.
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief