FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Australia (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   bar crossing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17106)

pete May 11th, 2005 08:46 AM

bar crossing

To the old bloke ,

Can I obtain a copy please ?

--
still fishin , pete

Lindsay May 11th, 2005 10:12 AM

pete wrote:

To the old bloke ,

Can I obtain a copy please ?

I must admit, I would love to see it myself...
Can we sort something out here?

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

The Old Bloke May 23rd, 2005 09:55 AM

I have one spare copy.

First to get back to me with a postal address, I will mail the DVD.

"pete" wrote in message
u...
To the old bloke ,

Can I obtain a copy please ?

--
still fishin , pete

lindsay May 23rd, 2005 01:30 PM

"The Old Bloke" wrote in message
I have one spare copy.

First to get back to me with a postal address, I will mail the DVD.

I've sent you an email.. hopefully the first?

The Old Bloke May 24th, 2005 12:53 AM

Email address is
"The Old Bloke" wrote in message
I have one spare copy.

First to get back to me with a postal address, I will mail the DVD.

"pete" wrote in message
u...
To the old bloke ,

Can I obtain a copy please ?

--
still fishin , pete

Lindsay May 30th, 2005 10:39 AM

The Old Bloke wrote:

Email address is

Was I the lucky one?

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

pete June 1st, 2005 09:57 AM

To " THE OLD BLOKE "

I am glad to be of help , If I have been ...

The lose of noise when you cross a bar is I
would not wish on anybody........................

If I can send you a blank disk with a return enevelop , I
would really enjoy a coppy

--
still fishin , pete

Lindsay June 7th, 2005 08:05 AM

The Old Bloke wrote:

Email address is
"The Old Bloke" wrote in message
I have one spare copy.

First to get back to me with a postal address, I will mail the DVD.

Sent an email 2 weeks ago... Who was the lucky chap that scored it?

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

The Old Bloke June 7th, 2005 11:33 AM

Sorry People,

I haven't got any emails. Respond to . Remember
to remove "remove", and that a zero not an o
"Lindsay" wrote in message

The Old Bloke wrote:

Email address is

"The Old Bloke" wrote in message
I have one spare copy.

First to get back to me with a postal address, I will mail the DVD.

Sent an email 2 weeks ago... Who was the lucky chap that scored it?

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

pete June 9th, 2005 08:47 AM

The Old Bloke ,

Sent a reply it returnned !

Glad to be Of help any how !