FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Frog Baits OT (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25962)

Fishking April 9th, 2007 08:01 PM

Frog Baits OT

1 Attachment(s)

Rodney Long April 9th, 2007 08:06 PM

Frog Baits OT

Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Fishking April 9th, 2007 08:18 PM

Frog Baits OT

Thanks. Did them this morning. We have been going back and forth if we
wanted to make frogs or not, the problem was without an injection machine,
you could only get flat bottom frogs. We now have two piece molds that make
these and include a hook slot on top. Easy to pour. Now I have to go fish
some. These rig up real nice with a 3/0 texposer and they float!!!
"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Bass_Mr. April 9th, 2007 09:55 PM

Frog Baits OT

Nice looking toad Randy. Good work.
Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Fishking April 9th, 2007 10:05 PM

Frog Baits OT

1 Attachment(s)
Here are a few other shots

Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Fishking April 9th, 2007 10:06 PM

Frog Baits OT

1 Attachment(s)

Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Fishking April 9th, 2007 10:08 PM

Frog Baits OT

and yet another

Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Bass_Mr. April 10th, 2007 12:11 AM

Frog Baits OT

I like the red accents,have you tried using gold color accents as well ?

Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers April 10th, 2007 12:30 AM

Frog Baits OT

VERY cool looking frogs there bucko. I believe they will work very well.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

"Fishking" wrote in message

johnval1 April 10th, 2007 12:31 AM

Frog Baits OT

These are great looking baits. So, how does one go about learning how to
pour your own baits? As in learning the techniques, buying the molds,
obtaining the materials, and all that stuff? Where would I start?

These look much better than the things I buy.