FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Bluefin Tuna on TV (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6758)

colin December 5th, 2003 08:11 AM

Bluefin Tuna on TV

Hi all,

If you have Sky Digital check out the Big Six on channell 962 [BBC2 NI] on
Monday 8th Dec. it should be Bluefin Tuna fishing off Donegal. I believe
Adrian Mulloy [The Man] is the featureed Skipper.

Colin

PS December 13th, 2003 03:24 PM

Bluefin Tuna on TV

"colin" wrote in message
Hi all,

If you have Sky Digital check out the Big Six on channell 962 [BBC2 NI] on
Monday 8th Dec. it should be Bluefin Tuna fishing off Donegal. I believe
Adrian Mulloy [The Man] is the featureed Skipper.

Colin

How was the programme?

colin December 30th, 2003 08:05 PM

Bluefin Tuna on TV

Brilliant!!!

best fishing program I have seen so far. Really exciting.

Colin.