FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New boating/fishing discussion group. (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37731)

Harryk May 26th, 2011 03:04 PM

New boating/fishing discussion group.

I've started a new recreational boating and fishing discussion group on
google groups.

If you are interested in access, just send me an email with your actual
email address, and I'll send you an invite.

There's nothing in there yet, and I don't expect to spend much time
administering it.

Everyone is welcome.

Rules are simple:

1. Most but not all posts should be about recreational boating, fishing
and related subjects.

2. *No* insulting of other posters, their boats, their cars, their
houses, their political beliefs, et cetera. You get the picture.

3. One username per poster.

It will either succeed or fail. Either way is ok.

Enjoy...or don't.