FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....? (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=36401)

[email protected] July 26th, 2010 05:12 AM

Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp think is gonna buy his low-grade crude...?

IAC, I wouldn't put CITGO gasoline in Louie's car...

Ken Fortenberry July 27th, 2010 12:32 AM

wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

--
Ken Fortenberry

D. LaCourse July 27th, 2010 12:52 AM

Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

On 2010-07-26 19:32:56 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

For the same reason the monkey in Illernoise posts communist **** to a
fly fishing newsgroup. Because he can!

Louie

Giles July 27th, 2010 03:00 AM

On 2010-07-26 19:32:56 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

For the same reason the monkey in Illernoise posts communist **** to a
fly fishing newsgroup. *Because he can!

Louie

Assholes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nTcDU73gLs

g.

[email protected] July 27th, 2010 04:23 PM

Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:32:56 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

Um, "racist," Gracie? I'd put that up there with Myron's "xenophobia" bit - are
you sure either of you had more than a year or two of basic education?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, some of your best friends are Venezuelan,

Ken Fortenberry July 27th, 2010 05:50 PM

wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

Um, "racist," Gracie? ...

Oh yeah, that's racist garbage alright. On this planet, anyway.
When you post your frequent racist spew to roff you might want
to consider that roff is read here on the planet Earth as well
as on your home planet.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Fred July 27th, 2010 09:35 PM

OT Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group. Is there some sort of racist post
to public forums quota you are obligated to fulfill as a
condition of membership in your local Klan ? If that's
the case why don't you just write a letter to the editor
of one of your Mississippi newspapers.

I foresaw Forty's reaction as soon as this post came in
The question really is:

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group"

Why post any obvious political remarks racist or not to a FF NG?
Beyond me???

Salman Rushdie

Ken Fortenberry July 27th, 2010 09:44 PM

OT Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

Fred wrote:
snip
Why post any obvious political remarks racist or not to a FF NG?
Beyond me???

For better or worse we've never avoided political discussions
on roff. We've always maintained that any discussion which might
occur between fishing buddies on a fishing trip is fair game for
roff.

--
Ken Fortenberry

D. LaCourse July 27th, 2010 10:31 PM

OT Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

On 2010-07-27 16:44:47 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

Fred wrote:
snip
Why post any obvious political remarks racist or not to a FF NG?
Beyond me???

For better or worse we've never avoided political discussions
on roff. We've always maintained that any discussion which might
occur between fishing buddies on a fishing trip is fair game for
roff.

That of course includes calling one good man's wife a **** and his
daughters little pussies. Seems like only yesterday..........

Oh, I forgot. You aren't reading me anymore.

Louie

[email protected] July 28th, 2010 12:37 AM

On 2010-07-27 16:44:47 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

For better or worse we've never avoided political discussions
on roff. We've always maintained that any discussion which might
occur between fishing buddies on a fishing trip is fair game for
roff.

That of course includes calling one good man's wife a **** and his
daughters little pussies. *Seems like only yesterday..........

I'm way over it, so give it up.