FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Repost of pics of my faithful fishin' companion Bear (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31329)

Opus--Mark H. Bowen April 20th, 2008 03:00 PM

Repost of pics of my faithful fishin' companion Bear

6 Attachment(s)

Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman April 20th, 2008 04:53 PM

Repost of pics of my faithful fishin' companion Bear

Cool dog, I love that floppy ear, gives him a lot of character.

Ray
===

Opus--Mark H. Bowen April 21st, 2008 10:40 AM

"Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman" wrote in message
Cool dog, I love that floppy ear, gives him a lot of character.

Ray
===

He's a rescue mutt from a meth lab, and he's a character alright. After all
that braggin' yestersay (over at ROFF), when we got home from fishin' and he
jumped out of the front of my truck, he spotted and treed two squirrels.

It's back to the drawingboard, as no amount of BEAR COME! would stop him in
his tracks :~^ (

Op

rw April 21st, 2008 03:50 PM

Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:
"Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman" wrote in message

Cool dog, I love that floppy ear, gives him a lot of character.

Ray
===

He's a rescue mutt from a meth lab, and he's a character alright. After all
that braggin' yestersay (over at ROFF), when we got home from fishin' and he
jumped out of the front of my truck, he spotted and treed two squirrels.

It's back to the drawingboard, as no amount of BEAR COME! would stop him in
his tracks :~^ (

Op

http://www.innotek.net/

Opus--Mark H. Bowen April 21st, 2008 11:44 PM

"rw" wrote in message
Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:
"Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman" wrote in message

Cool dog, I love that floppy ear, gives him a lot of character.

Ray
===

He's a rescue mutt from a meth lab, and he's a character alright. After
all that braggin' yestersay (over at ROFF), when we got home from fishin'
and he jumped out of the front of my truck, he spotted and treed two
squirrels.

It's back to the drawingboard, as no amount of BEAR COME! would stop him
in his tracks :~^ (

Op

http://www.innotek.net/

Nope, not for me or Bear. It's my fault that he went after the squirrels, as
I haven't kept up with my part of our bargain.

I'm satisfied with patients and mutual understanding.

Op

rw April 22nd, 2008 12:59 AM

Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:
"rw" wrote in message

Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:

"Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman" wrote in message

Cool dog, I love that floppy ear, gives him a lot of character.

Ray
===

He's a rescue mutt from a meth lab, and he's a character alright. After
all that braggin' yestersay (over at ROFF), when we got home from fishin'
and he jumped out of the front of my truck, he spotted and treed two
squirrels.

It's back to the drawingboard, as no amount of BEAR COME! would stop him
in his tracks :~^ (

Op

http://www.innotek.net/

Nope, not for me or Bear. It's my fault that he went after the squirrels, as
I haven't kept up with my part of our bargain.

I'm satisfied with patients and mutual understanding.

You'll only have one patient if he jumps out of your truck in front of a
car.

Opus--Mark H. Bowen April 22nd, 2008 10:24 AM

"rw" wrote in message

You'll only have one patient if he jumps out of your truck in front of a
car.

Not an issue where we live, nor where we hike and fish.

I'll work with him this summer, and we will get back on track again.

I prefer one on one training to aversion therapy.

Op