FishingBanter

-   UK Coarse Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How long do caster keep in the fridge (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22842)

[email protected] July 3rd, 2006 05:17 PM

How long do caster keep in the fridge

Hi All,

I bought 1/2 a pint of casters from our local shop on Friday and took
them fishing on the River Lark on Saturday. But I stayed mainly on
maggot and my son tried sweetcorn, so most of them are unused. If I
keep them in the fridge, then will they still be OK to use next Sunday,
i.e. nine days after I bought them?

Cheers,

Tim.

Steve Walker July 3rd, 2006 08:07 PM

How long do caster keep in the fridge

In message . com,
" writes
Hi All,

I bought 1/2 a pint of casters from our local shop on Friday and took
them fishing on the River Lark on Saturday. But I stayed mainly on
maggot and my son tried sweetcorn, so most of them are unused. If I
keep them in the fridge, then will they still be OK to use next Sunday,
i.e. nine days after I bought them?

Unlikely. If they spend Saturday at 28C in a polybag they're probably
already off. Crush one and have a sniff.

--
Steve Walker