FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Australia (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   WA sport salt water fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38877)

[email protected] August 21st, 2013 06:29 PM

WA sport salt water fishing

I, m Canadiam but I will be living in australia for 1 year on a working holiday visa. I want to bring most of my fishing gear but are non-citizens allowed to fish near Perth WA?

Kingpin August 22nd, 2013 12:52 PM

WA sport salt water fishing

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:29:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I, m Canadiam but I will be living in australia for 1 year on a working holiday visa. I want to bring most of my fishing gear but are non-citizens allowed to fish near Perth WA?

Only if you wear a pink hat and smear Vegemite on your cheeks for ease of identification.