FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing Tying (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Edgar Seeley hooks (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4863)

Nicholas Kingston December 7th, 2003 08:05 PM

Edgar Seeley hooks

Hi

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
hooks (pref #6)?
I'd prefer an online source if possible, but if you know a source thats not
online, please let me know anyway

Thanks
Dr Nick

Nicholas Kingston December 9th, 2003 09:56 PM

Edgar Seeley hooks

Haven't heard from anyone yet
Can anyone help please?

"Nicholas Kingston" wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
hooks (pref #6)?
I'd prefer an online source if possible, but if you know a source thats

not
online, please let me know anyway

Thanks
Dr Nick

Tim J. December 9th, 2003 10:10 PM

Edgar Seeley hooks

"Nicholas Kingston" wrote...
Haven't heard from anyone yet
Can anyone help please?

You probably haven't heard from anyone because nobody CAN help. :) Personally,
I've never heard of this hook manufacturer and a Google search turned up zilch.
--
TL,
Tim

"Nicholas Kingston" wrote...

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
hooks (pref #6)?
I'd prefer an online source if possible, but if you know a source thats

not
online, please let me know anyway

Skwala January 3rd, 2004 12:26 AM

Edgar Seeley hooks

"Nicholas Kingston" wrote in message
Haven't heard from anyone yet
Can anyone help please?

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
hooks (pref #6)?

I used to have some of those... Hmmm, I'm probally wrong here, but wasn't
that a Herters Brand ?

If so , then Ebay, yard sale, or some collector is your only hope.

roddytoo January 3rd, 2004 09:06 AM

Edgar Seeley hooks

Good luck on that one, not been made for around 25 years.

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Skwala" wrote in message

"Nicholas Kingston" wrote in message
Haven't heard from anyone yet
Can anyone help please?

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
hooks (pref #6)?

I used to have some of those... Hmmm, I'm probally wrong here, but wasn't
that a Herters Brand ?

If so , then Ebay, yard sale, or some collector is your only hope.

Skwala January 4th, 2004 08:40 PM

Edgar Seeley hooks

"Nicholas Kingston" wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone know where I can source Edgar Seeley bronzed down-looped eyed
hooks (pref #6)?
I'd prefer an online source if possible, but if you know a source thats

not
online, please let me know anyway

Thanks
Dr Nick

Not the pattern you're looking for, but htey are Edgar Seelye: