FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ROFB Members on Facebook (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=35232)

Bob La Londe December 29th, 2009 10:27 PM

ROFB Members on Facebook

Hay Bob, it's been a long time since I've had access to the old newsgroup so
I was hoping that you could pass on a little information for me. There seems
to be a lot of people from the old days of ROFB showing up on Facebook, so I've
created a group there called R.O.F.B. hoping that we could hook up there on
occasion.

Would you please make a post on the newsgroup for me asking that anyone with
a Facebook account sign up? It'll be good to get together again with the old
guys.

Thanks,
Charles (The BassPro) Summers
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...2149534&ref=mf

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com December 29th, 2009 11:30 PM

ROFB Members on Facebook

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Hay Bob, it's been a long time since I've had access to the old newsgroup
so I was hoping that you could pass on a little information for me. There
seems to be a lot of people from the old days of ROFB showing up on
Facebook, so I've created a group there called R.O.F.B. hoping that we
could hook up there on occasion.

Would you please make a post on the newsgroup for me asking that anyone
with a Facebook account sign up? It'll be good to get together again with
the old guys.

Thanks,
Charles (The BassPro) Summers
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...2149534&ref=mf

I'm already there on Facebook and a fan of ROFB.
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief