FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   summer or winter? (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30061)

JT December 27th, 2007 07:22 PM

summer or winter?

1 Attachment(s)
The winter photo was this mornings view. I'm looking forward to summer
again!

JT

Opus--Mark H. Bowen December 27th, 2007 08:50 PM

summer or winter?

"JT" wrote in message
The winter photo was this mornings view. I'm looking forward to summer
again!

JT

It appears as though Scarface has visited your abode and spinkled liberally
the contents of his stash?

Op --who misses winter so! No decent snows here in NC since the blizzard of
'93.--

rw December 27th, 2007 10:03 PM

summer or winter?

JT wrote:
The winter photo was this mornings view. I'm looking forward to summer
again!

JT

Here's Stanley at the moment, JT:

http://www.sawtoothcamera.com/

Sitting here in California, I'm pleased to see a snowmobile track in the
foreground. That means there's enough snow for skiing.

Doug December 27th, 2007 11:28 PM

summer or winter?

Nice pictures JT, by the looks of it, you must be in North country huh? I
seen all the pines, rocks and sand is why I figured that. Looks a lot like
N. Minnesota lake. I think if I had a choice, I would pick about early June
opposed to summer though, for the smallmouth / Pike bite.

Anyway, again, thanks for sharing!

Doug

"JT" wrote in message
The winter photo was this mornings view. I'm looking forward to summer
again!

JT

Pat_RI[_2_] December 28th, 2007 01:09 AM

summer or winter?

Anyone up for some ice fishing??
"JT" wrote in message
The winter photo was this mornings view. I'm looking forward to summer
again!

JT

JT December 28th, 2007 04:52 PM

summer or winter?

"rw" wrote in message
JT wrote:
The winter photo was this mornings view. I'm looking forward to summer
again!

JT

Here's Stanley at the moment, JT:

http://www.sawtoothcamera.com/

Sitting here in California, I'm pleased to see a snowmobile track in the
foreground. That means there's enough snow for skiing.

Nice RW,

One could never get tired of looking at the Sawtooths! I would imagine you
are looking forward to getting back to the log cabin.

We got another 5 inches last night. Took the day off to stay home with my
daughter, (Our in-home care provider wanted the day off) we will be out
plowing snow soon.

Happy New Year,
JT

JT December 28th, 2007 04:53 PM

summer or winter?

"Doug" wrote in message
Nice pictures JT, by the looks of it, you must be in North country huh? I
seen all the pines, rocks and sand is why I figured that. Looks a lot
like N. Minnesota lake. I think if I had a choice, I would pick about
early June opposed to summer though, for the smallmouth / Pike bite.

Anyway, again, thanks for sharing!

Doug

Thanks.

Yes, it's Diamond Lake about 40 miles north of Spokane, WA.

You bet.

Happy New Year,
JT