FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing Tying (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   maybe this could be in interest of some of you guys/gals (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5213)

fish.iddx.net June 6th, 2004 08:22 PM

maybe this could be in interest of some of you guys/gals

http://www.danica.com/flytier/ - lots of flypatterns and other stuff

enjoy :-)

tight lines
Thomas :oÞ

Frank Reid June 6th, 2004 08:38 PM

maybe this could be in interest of some of you guys/gals

http://www.danica.com/flytier/ - lots of flypatterns and other stuff

enjoy :-)

Nice webpage. I really like Tim Trexlar's flies

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

fish.iddx.net June 6th, 2004 08:48 PM

maybe this could be in interest of some of you guys/gals

http://www.danica.com/flytier/ - lots of flypatterns and other stuff

enjoy :-)

Nice webpage. I really like Tim Trexlar's flies

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

His nymphs are very nice imho.:o)

/Thomas

Frank Reid June 6th, 2004 09:54 PM

maybe this could be in interest of some of you guys/gals

Nice webpage. I really like Tim Trexlar's flies

His nymphs are very nice imho.:o)

He is a master flytyer. He's won the Irish Open Gold Medal. He has one
salmon fly; "Cathedral Window" that has 28 parts to the married wings. Its
awesome.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

riverman June 7th, 2004 08:20 PM

"Frank Reid" moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote in message
Nice webpage. I really like Tim Trexlar's flies

His nymphs are very nice imho.:o)

He is a master flytyer. He's won the Irish Open Gold Medal. He has one
salmon fly; "Cathedral Window" that has 28 parts to the married wings.

Its
awesome.

Awww, that's nothing. I just tied up one I think I'll call "Gordian Knot."
Don't think I can replicate it, though....

--riverman

(What good ARE those phenominally ornate flies, anyway?)

Wolfgang June 7th, 2004 08:31 PM

"riverman" wrote in message

...I just tied up one I think I'll call "Gordian Knot."

I can UNtie it for you.

Wolfgang
who, after many years of more mundane drudgery, is looking forward
with some relish to ruling all of asia! :)