FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Fortenberry must be beside himself...... (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37651)

~^ beancounter ~^ May 2nd, 2011 03:34 PM

Fortenberry must be beside himself......

t would be the US Navy Seals.....excellent job boys & girls !!

press on....

[email protected] May 2nd, 2011 05:25 PM

On May 2, 8:34*am, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
t would be the US Navy Seals.....excellent job boys & girls !!

press on....

So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

Ken Fortenberry May 2nd, 2011 05:38 PM

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

Frank Reid © 2010 May 2nd, 2011 05:45 PM

Fortenberry must be beside himself......

On May 2, 11:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

I wanna see the long form death certificate.
Frank Reid

[email protected] May 2nd, 2011 06:00 PM

Fortenberry must be beside himself......

On Mon, 2 May 2011 09:45:26 -0700 (PDT), Frank Reid © 2010
wrote:

On May 2, 11:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

I wanna see the long form death certificate.
Frank Reid

He was buried at Sea

Fishy eh?

Fred

DaveS May 2nd, 2011 07:27 PM

Fortenberry must be beside himself......

On May 2, 9:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

Funny thing about these rightwing America haters Ken, they swim in a
lake of bull****. After years of corruption, and thievery, failure to
properly armor up in Iraq, their disgraceful failure to man up to the
medical needs of our wounded, billions stolen, and armature
interference in professional military and intel judgements . . . they
couldn't harass President Obama enough. The racist MFs snickered that
the Pres was a secret Muslim, wasn't a proper citizen, was a commie
etc etc.. Despite all the nonsense, despite their pack of clowns from
Huckabee (Friend of Cop Killers), the Sharpshooter VP, Sarah and the
Backbiter, the Donald, the Crotch Brothers and the Coors Family
money, . . . OBAMA KEPT HIS EYE ON KILLING OSAMA. And sent some Navy
guys who could get the job done in person. Congrats Seal Team #6, CIA
and NSA.

Now who is laughing? Good call Obama! Time to celebrate.

Oh wait a few days and the American Dream Haters will come back with
their typical made up ****, (Maybe they can criticize Michelle Obama's
upper arms again.)FOX will crow, Prettyboy Hannity and the Drug Addict
Limbaugh will make up some crap etc.. But the American people will
know that the USA got that *******.

Dave

Giles May 3rd, 2011 12:05 AM

On May 2, 11:25*am, " wrote:
On May 2, 8:34*am, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:

t would be the US Navy Seals.....excellent job boys & girls !!

press on....

So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

HOO HOO! HOO HOO!

He saiD "meme"!

HOO HOO! HOO HOO!

g.
:)

Giles May 3rd, 2011 12:08 AM

On May 2, 11:45*am, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
On May 2, 11:38*am, Ken Fortenberry

So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

I wanna see the long form death certificate.
Frank Reid

I wanna see the corpse.....and it's mother's face.

giles
not that one has any doubts worthy of note.....one just has a penchant
for low comedy.

Giles May 3rd, 2011 12:11 AM

wrote:
On May 2, 11:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

I wanna see the long form death certificate.
Frank Reid

He was buried at Sea

Fishy eh?

Fred

A dead boogieman is infinitely better than a captive boogieman.

In either case you'll need a new boogieman......but just try to
convince the audience when they've seen the last one in a cage, ainna?

g.