FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   DFW redfish roadtrip interest? (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19332)

License To Chill September 23rd, 2005 05:48 PM

DFW redfish roadtrip interest?

New to the group and sport. Is there a group established in the DFW
area that gets together to head south from time to time?

If not, please email me if you are interested in sharing driving time
to venture down to Galveston and futher South in the months to come. I
plan to take several 3 day weekends between now and the end of the
year. I have room for 2 passengers and their stuff to join myself and
my 11 year old fishing buddy.

Thanks,
Robert

LD September 23rd, 2005 09:18 PM

He's looking for someone to share driving time with--it wouldn't be another
11 yr old. I think that's fine. My duck hunting buddy is only 7 (answers
to "Thunder"). :-)
Anyway, I'd say a trip to Galveston would be delayed a few days anyhow.
LD
wrote in message
On 23 Sep 2005 09:48:56 -0700, "License To Chill"
wrote:

New to the group and sport. Is there a group established in the DFW
area that gets together to head south from time to time?

If not, please email me if you are interested in sharing driving time
to venture down to Galveston and futher South in the months to come. I
plan to take several 3 day weekends between now and the end of the
year. I have room for 2 passengers and their stuff to join myself and
my 11 year old fishing buddy.

"...and my 11 year old fishing buddy." Maybe I gave too much attention
to what came to light in the Catholic church recently, but this invite
smells a little fishy to me. Of course I could be terribly mistaken
and it's all quite proper and straight

Thanks,
Robert

Tex John September 25th, 2005 01:13 AM

see thread "Fishing After The Storm" for redfish...