FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTB: Old Wicker Fishing Creel (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15191)

Ken Gold February 6th, 2005 11:18 AM

WTB: Old Wicker Fishing Creel

I am looking to purchase a old wicker fishing creel with the leather
trim and should strap.
If you have one complete and in good to excellent condition you'd sell
at a decent price, please drop ,me a line.
Thanks
Ken
403-239-4956

Bob La Londe February 6th, 2005 03:26 PM

Not picking on you, but if you are getting it to save an occassional trout,
I found I liked a small sooft collapsible ice chest with a little ice in it
better. From the water to the ice box keeps them the freshest. If you want
the creel as a wall decoration then you can't beat it though.

--
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

om...