FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   have fun at Cogden (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6795)

Alicia Tamblyn December 12th, 2003 08:29 AM

have fun at Cogden

hello folks
have fun on the ISAC match at Cogden today, and any other matches.
just be grateful its not the -7F -22C that the temp is here.
regards malcolm

ClarkBohio December 12th, 2003 09:14 AM

have fun at Cogden

Should be good Malcolm, force 8 westerly on the cards along with heavy rain.

malcolm December 12th, 2003 10:46 AM

have fun at Cogden

"ClarkBohio" wrote in message
Should be good Malcolm, force 8 westerly on the cards along with heavy

rain.

hello Chris
care to swap for current MN weather.
good luck if fishing this weekend, not that you need it much ;)
regards malcolm

SEAANGLING December 12th, 2003 05:52 PM

have fun at Cogden

hello folkshave fun on the ISAC match at Cogden today,

Hi Malcolm, you're in a time warp, it's tomorrow, cheers, Norman.

malcolm December 12th, 2003 06:56 PM

have fun at Cogden

"SEAANGLING" wrote in message
hello folkshave fun on the ISAC match at Cogden today,

Hi Malcolm, you're in a time warp, it's tomorrow, cheers, Norman.

6 hours behind you, and on my wifes PC , maybe her clock is screwy lol
and it was 2.39am when I posted, thats my excuses ahem

SEAANGLING December 13th, 2003 11:26 AM

have fun at Cogden

Good excuse. Blowing S/W force 6 at the moment, we've got a match at Browndown
but If it's too bad we can always move it to Haslar wall. Unless of course
every one else decides to do the same, cheers, Norman.