FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Santee Lakes (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26565)

Dick[_2_] June 5th, 2007 04:17 PM

Santee Lakes

Another catch in May 2007

http://www.santeelakes.com/Mikematthews9.jpg

SHRED June 6th, 2007 02:38 AM

BS

SPAM

That is not Santee Lakes knucklehead.

I live in San Diego County and you are a Spammer.

Dick[_2_] June 6th, 2007 11:58 AM

BS

If you know so much, tell me which lake.

Top Gun June 6th, 2007 12:51 PM

BS(SHRED)

I've lived in Santee for over 36 years an that is Santee Lakes. You owe
Dick an apology. (Top Gun)

http://www.santeelakes.com/Mikematthews9.jpg

SHRED June 6th, 2007 01:23 PM

BS

Dick wrote:
If you know so much, tell me which lake.

This is where we post pics directly and not necessarily links to pics.

I was referring to the pic of the lady and didn't open the link. That is
what through me off. I thought that link was going to be an
advertisement for sure. Usually that is how it goes with SPAM. They have
a title that doesn't match the pic and then a link to a bunch of crap.

Upon opening that link it very well could be one of the Santee Lakes.
I stand (sit) corrected.

Doh!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e... loc=addr&om=1

SHRED June 6th, 2007 01:23 PM

BS(SHRED)

Top Gun wrote:
I've lived in Santee for over 36 years an that is Santee Lakes. You owe
Dick an apology. (Top Gun)

http://www.santeelakes.com/Mikematthews9.jpg

Sorry.

I explained what happened above.

Dick[_2_] June 6th, 2007 01:55 PM

BS(Shred)

This pic is on the Salton sea. Wish the gal was all mine, By the way,
the fish is a Corvina. Have a great fishing day. (Dick)

Jerry Barton June 6th, 2007 02:20 PM

BS(Shred)

No one has said anything so I'll take a giant step for mankind. It would be easier for people, especially those with dial-up accounts, if you didn't have the whole background picture and colors HTML going on. The more there is to open, the longer it takes. Just a suggestion...

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

"Dick" wrote in message ...
This pic is on the Salton sea. Wish the gal was all mine, By the way,
the fish is a Corvina. Have a great fishing day. (Dick)

FISHING IS ALMOST LIKE BEING IN HEAVEN

Musashi June 6th, 2007 02:32 PM

BS(Shred)

I would like to second that request.
The pictures and info are all great
but perhaps a non html post and
attached pics would be greatly appreciated.
If links are necessary, at least can we get clickable
hyperlinks so we don't have to paste the url into the browser
each time?
Thank you very much for your consideration