FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Does anybodt else use this group? FA Mitchell Reel (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33077)

Nordemfeldt December 5th, 2008 06:57 PM

Does anybodt else use this group? FA Mitchell Reel

Hi there,
I seem to be the only person to post anything other than spook based
paranoia here. If there are any reel (ha) persons reading this, please drop
me a line.

Otherwise;
A Mitchell 600 with the big knob on the handle;
An eBay item again....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=005
ATB

TennantSEXtra January 3rd, 2009 10:46 PM

Does anybodt else use this group? FA Mitchell Reel

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 18:57:45 -0000, "Nordemfeldt"
wrote:

Hi there,
I seem to be the only person to post anything other than spook based
paranoia here. If there are any reel (ha) persons reading this, please drop
me a line.

Otherwise;
A Mitchell 600 with the big knob on the handle;
An eBay item again....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=005
ATB

Aye it is a favourite group of mine.

Regards

TennantSEXtra

Ken Ward[_2_] January 8th, 2009 08:54 AM

wrote:

Hi there,
I seem to be the only person to post anything other than spook based
paranoia here. If there are any reel (ha) persons reading this, please
drop
me a line.

Otherwise;
A Mitchell 600 with the big knob on the handle;
An eBay item again....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=005
ATB

Aye it is a favourite group of mine.

Regards

TennantSEXtra

Got to agree.. very interesting and informative.

KW