FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Merry Christmas (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25158)

catfish2006 December 14th, 2006 02:32 PM

Merry Christmas

1 Attachment(s)

Opus December 14th, 2006 06:30 PM

Merry Christmas

"catfish2006" wrote in message

And a Happy month of Eid ul Adha to you too!

The Hajj begins on Dec. 29th. I hope to see everyone in Mecca

Op

Fred Lebow December 14th, 2006 11:07 PM

Merry Christmas

Opus" wrote in message
" And a Happy month of Eid ul Adha to you too!

The Hajj begins on Dec. 29th. I hope to see everyone in Mecca

Op

Very good!

I am already on the way
Salaam Aleichem!

Fred

Opus December 15th, 2006 01:33 AM

Merry Christmas

"Fred Lebow" wrote in message
Opus" wrote in message
" And a Happy month of Eid ul Adha to you too!

The Hajj begins on Dec. 29th. I hope to see everyone in Mecca

Op

Very good!

I am already on the way
Salaam Aleichem!

Fred

As an agnostic, I'm a firm believer in diversity of religious holidays.

Op

Fred Lebow December 15th, 2006 01:49 AM

Merry Christmas

Opus" wrote in message

Opus" wrote in message

As an agnostic, I'm a firm believer in diversity of religious holidays.

" And a Happy month of Eid ul Adha to you too!

The Hajj begins on Dec. 29th. I hope to see everyone in Mecca

Very good!

I am already on the way
Salaam Aleichem!

Fred

Op

We do have that in common
I am a devout agnostic!
and I also do believe and thrive in diversity of religion, races, music and
ideas.

Altho - Having been born in NYC - at this point in my life
I do not like the company of too many humans
but
I do like animals -
so - referring to another thread
Why would I believe a racist jerk and a fool that wears an asinine and
provocative shirt about Peta backwards.
I still see no problem ethically w PETA

--
Fred

Opus December 15th, 2006 02:37 AM

Merry Christmas

"Fred Lebow" wrote in message
et...

I do like animals -
so - referring to another thread
Why would I believe a racist jerk and a fool that wears an asinine and
provocative shirt about Peta backwards.
I still see no problem ethically w PETA

--
Fred

As I said in that thread. I don't know very much about PETA, but what I do
know about them doesn't interest me enough to join them. However, I believe
you should have a right to your opinion. Regardless of what the other
person thinks.

I hope to one day makin' it out that away for one of them there 'clave
thingies, and maybe see hang out with a real wolf or beefalo.

Op

Fred Lebow December 15th, 2006 02:48 AM

Merry Christmas

Opus" wrote in message

As I said in that thread. I don't know very much about PETA, but what I do
know about them doesn't interest me enough to join them. However, I
believe you should have a right to your opinion. Regardless of what the
other person thinks.

I really have no desire to join PETA either!
and I really don't give a rat's ass what a couple of fools on this list
think.

Fred

Opus December 15th, 2006 02:50 AM

Merry Christmas

"Fred Lebow" wrote in message
et...
Opus" wrote in message

As I said in that thread. I don't know very much about PETA, but what I
do
know about them doesn't interest me enough to join them. However, I
believe you should have a right to your opinion. Regardless of what the
other person thinks.

I really have no desire to join PETA either!
and I really don't give a rat's ass what a couple of fools on this list
think.

Fred

I just **** can those folk. A lot easier to get along with 'em that way.

Op

catfish2006 December 15th, 2006 01:29 PM

Merry Christmas

"Opus" wrote in message

"Fred Lebow" wrote in message
et...

I do like animals -
so - referring to another thread
Why would I believe a racist jerk and a fool that wears an asinine and
provocative shirt about Peta backwards.
I still see no problem ethically w PETA

--
Fred

If it was up to PETA all fishing and hunting would be band.

Opus December 15th, 2006 02:58 PM

"Opus" wrote in message

"Fred Lebow" wrote in message
et...

I do like animals -
so - referring to another thread
Why would I believe a racist jerk and a fool that wears an asinine and
provocative shirt about Peta backwards.
I still see no problem ethically w PETA

--
Fred

If it was up to PETA all fishing and hunting would be band.

But it's not, is it.

Op