FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Gardner Entance and NE Yeloowstone (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33380)

Fred February 8th, 2009 09:06 PM

Gardner Entance and NE Yeloowstone

Is anyone fanililiar w this area?
4of us are going in June
I have few questions about palces to stay in and around Gardner and some
questions about hikes and rivers

Thanks in advance
Fred

Ken Fortenberry[_2_] February 8th, 2009 09:39 PM

Fred wrote:
Is anyone fanililiar w this area?

I'm somewhat fanililiar with NE Yeloowstone.

Post your query to roff.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Fred February 8th, 2009 10:21 PM

Gardner Entance and NE Yellwstone

On 8-Feb-2009, Ken Fortenberry wrote:

Post your query to roff

We are going w some friends - their honeymoon so we cannot rough it too
much
Any suggestions on places to stay?
The other wife suggested Yellowstone Suites
but I would prefer a cabin - a little bit more remote
There is a compromise in there somewhere

Any advice on hikes to remote stream access?

Re Roff
I find it often a waste of time
The answers are often asinine and conversations or innocent questions can
quickly degenerate into ****.

I have also asked on a few Facebook groups
Fred