FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fishing news – Carp history in USA (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=35839)

Fisherman April 15th, 2010 12:47 PM

Fishing news – Carp history in USA

Perhaps you have heard that carp, which is an exotic species not
native to North America, have by accident invaded our game fish
waters. You may have heard that the carp of today are descended from
fish that ‘escaped’ from private stocks or were illegally introduced
by unauthorized persons. How is it then that carp are found in almost
every state and in waters hundreds of miles apart from each other. The
reason is because the U.S. Fish Commission and almost every one of the
state governments in our land undertook one of the greatest far
reaching campaigns to establish the carp everywhere in our country.
Let me explain. http://e-fishingnews.com/interesting/418

Rodney Long April 17th, 2010 01:58 PM

Fisherman wrote:
Perhaps you have heard that carp, which is an exotic species not
native to North America, have by accident invaded our game fish
waters. You may have heard that the carp of today are descended from
fish that ‘escaped’ from private stocks or were illegally introduced
by unauthorized persons. How is it then that carp are found in almost
every state and in waters hundreds of miles apart from each other. The
reason is because the U.S. Fish Commission and almost every one of the
state governments in our land undertook one of the greatest far
reaching campaigns to establish the carp everywhere in our country.
Let me explain. http://e-fishingnews.com/interesting/418

SO in other words, those IDIOTS screwed up

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control