FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Unexpected (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33166)

graphicJAK December 27th, 2008 02:13 PM

Unexpected

I have just read that my 2008 fishing and small game licenses are to be
extended through March 2009 in Colorado. From now on licenses will be issued
from April through April of the following year. I now have three months to
scrape together the money.

JAK

Halfordian Golfer January 26th, 2009 05:51 PM

Unexpected

On Dec 27 2008, 7:13 am, "graphicJAK" graphicjak@interfold-DOT-com
wrote:
I have just read that my 2008 fishing and small game licenses are to be
extended through March 2009 in Colorado. From now on licenses will be issued
from April through April of the following year. I now have three months to
scrape together the money.

JAK

AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks,

TBone

Halfordian Golfer January 26th, 2009 05:58 PM

Unexpected

wrote:

I have just read that my 2008 fishing and small game licenses are to be
extended through March 2009 in Colorado. From now on licenses will be issued
from April through April of the following year. I now have three months to
scrape together the money.

JAK

AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks,

TBone

http://wildlife.state.co.us/Fishing/

Though...couldn't find the 2009 fee. If someone sees it let me know.