FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Wyoming Pics (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27113)

Danl[_3_] July 22nd, 2007 11:24 PM

Wyoming Pics

After fishing with Jeff for a few days in MT and Wyoming, I drove down to
Central Wyoming and met up with Willi for a few more days of fishing. My
camera was on the fritz for a couple of days, but here are a few shots.

Danl[_3_] July 22nd, 2007 11:27 PM

Wyoming Pics

Willi working a large Wyoming river.

Danl[_3_] July 22nd, 2007 11:27 PM

Wyoming Pics

Willi with a pretty fair brown.

Danl[_3_] July 22nd, 2007 11:28 PM

Wyoming Pics

1 Attachment(s)
Willi with another brown.

Danl[_3_] July 22nd, 2007 11:29 PM

Wyoming Pics

1 Attachment(s)
....and another.....

Danl[_3_] July 22nd, 2007 11:30 PM

Wyoming Pics

We camped on a smaller stream in the Wyoming mountains.....

Danl[_3_] July 22nd, 2007 11:30 PM

Wyoming Pics

Willi and a healthy Wyoming Cutt

Danl[_3_] July 22nd, 2007 11:31 PM

Wyoming Pics

The scenery in that area wasn't much to look at, but it was ok...

Danl[_3_] July 22nd, 2007 11:32 PM

Wyoming Pics

1 Attachment(s)
Our camp on the stream.

[email protected] July 23rd, 2007 06:10 AM

Wyoming Pics

Thanks for the photos
It looks like a great trip
We hope to head down toward Yellowstone in late September

Fred