FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Pushing tide (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26669)

Ignoblis June 12th, 2007 09:48 AM

Pushing tide

4 Attachment(s)
This is one of my favourite fishing spots called De Mond, very near Cape
Augulas, the southern-most point of the African continent. An estuary
opening on a massive stretch of beach. These pics are taken just inside the
mouth where we sight fish for spotted grunter on the pushing tide in crystal
clear water. Kind of like our version of flats bonefishing.

jeff June 12th, 2007 12:06 PM

Pushing tide

Ignoblis wrote:
This is one of my favourite fishing spots called De Mond, very near Cape
Augulas, the southern-most point of the African continent. An estuary
opening on a massive stretch of beach. These pics are taken just inside the
mouth where we sight fish for spotted grunter on the pushing tide in crystal
clear water. Kind of like our version of flats bonefishing.

interesting photos...please keep posting. most of us are unlikely ever
to visit or fish in your area of the world, but your photos provide an
enjoyable peek. thanks...

jeff

Ignoblis June 12th, 2007 12:51 PM

Pushing tide

Only a pleasure. Nice to share our piece of the planet with you.

"jeff" wrote in message
Ignoblis wrote:
This is one of my favourite fishing spots called De Mond, very near Cape
Augulas, the southern-most point of the African continent. An estuary
opening on a massive stretch of beach. These pics are taken just inside
the
mouth where we sight fish for spotted grunter on the pushing tide in
crystal
clear water. Kind of like our version of flats bonefishing.

interesting photos...please keep posting. most of us are unlikely ever to
visit or fish in your area of the world, but your photos provide an
enjoyable peek. thanks...

jeff

Cliff June 22nd, 2007 11:47 AM

Pushing tide

I like your pole holders! Those are slick...

--
Fishing with Cliff
The New Fishing Show in Town

Ignoblis June 26th, 2007 12:12 PM

Pushing tide

Home made with PVC pipe and aluminium angle. They work a treat. The shop
ones are'nt long enough for deeper water.

. 97.136...