FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   knot sites (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4733)

SteveB June 22nd, 2004 04:16 AM

knot sites

Where can I see some knots used in flyfishing?

Steve

eric paul zamora June 22nd, 2004 06:42 AM

knot sites

go to google.com. type in "fly fishing knots" also, orvis has a flashed
section with animated knot tying procedures.

voila

eric
fresno, ca.

From: "SteveB"
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:16:56 -0700
Subject: knot sites

Where can I see some knots used in flyfishing?

Steve

[email protected] June 22nd, 2004 07:04 AM

knot sites

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:16:56 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

Where can I see some knots used in flyfishing?

Steve

Lessee...in a book on knots? Oh, wait, does it have to GOOD
information, or just knots...if the latter, lil' uncle wayno's emporium
has (or at least, had) a knot board they will let ya sneak peeks at for
a quarter...the knots ain't worth the quarter, really, but the tittie
pictures lil' uncle wayno's helper Elmered to the board as a backdrop
damned sure are...

Heyzeus-Chingo-Tamale, what's next, "Do I inhale or exhale first?"

HTH,
Guido
lil' uncle wayno's killa pimp
whatsamatta - you coulda NOT finda no book?

Larry Schmitt July 1st, 2004 01:42 PM

knot sites

Check out cabalas site I think they have a knot tying tutorial in the field
section