FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   TeamSurv Charts (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37529)

Tim Thornton March 21st, 2011 03:47 PM

TeamSurv Charts

Hi,
Some of you may be interested in TeamSurv, a community based project producing better charts.
Participants log GPS and depth data going about their normal business, using a supplied software or hardware data logger. Data is then uploaded to the project web site, where tide and other corrections are applied. Corrected data is available online, and we are currently working on producing detailed chartlets of areas where we have sufficient data.
Have a look at www. teamsurv.eu if you would like to participate, or find out more about the project.
Tim Thornton