FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Can You Help me Identify This Fish (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5833)

Mudeye January 11th, 2004 01:36 AM

Can You Help me Identify This Fish

I'd have to agree with the other respondants here and say this this fish
definately looks like it is part of the Mackerel family. Not a variety I
have ever seen before myself though. Good luck.

Catch ya
www.mudeyelures.com

"South Jersey Investor" wrote in message

ASIS January 11th, 2004 01:14 PM

Can You Help me Identify This Fish

definetly a MAckarel type .... am inclined to agree with everyone elses
opinion

tight lines

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Mudeye" wrote in message
I'd have to agree with the other respondants here and say this this fish
definately looks like it is part of the Mackerel family. Not a variety I
have ever seen before myself though. Good luck.

Catch ya
www.mudeyelures.com

"South Jersey Investor" wrote in message

Mmcneilmasonjr January 14th, 2004 02:49 PM

Can You Help me Identify This Fish

Looks like some kind of tuna

Allen January 29th, 2004 10:44 PM

Can You Help me Identify This Fish

spanish mackerel.... the come in a can for about 79 cents
Stop in at http://sea4two.net for more fishing information.
Allen
"South Jersey Investor" wrote in message

R C LEHMAN February 14th, 2004 05:43 PM

Can You Help me Identify This Fish

David I hope you read this I am not ignoring your reply.

"David H. Lipman" wrote in message
Mackerel.
Most likely Pacific Mackerel
The last time I answered a question like this, no one ever confirmed or

denied it.

Feed back is requested !

Dave
From the beaches of Monmouth County

"South Jersey Investor" wrote in message

R C LEHMAN February 14th, 2004 05:44 PM

Can You Help me Identify This Fish

David I hope you read this I am not ignoring you.

"David H. Lipman" wrote in message
Mackerel.
Most likely Pacific Mackerel
The last time I answered a question like this, no one ever confirmed or

denied it.

Feed back is requested !

Dave
From the beaches of Monmouth County

"South Jersey Investor" wrote in message

David H. Lipman February 14th, 2004 11:41 PM

Can You Help me Identify This Fish

OK ????

Dave

"R C LEHMAN" wrote in message
| David I hope you read this I am not ignoring you.
|

| "David H. Lipman" wrote in message
| Mackerel.
| Most likely Pacific Mackerel
| The last time I answered a question like this, no one ever confirmed or
| denied it.
|
| Feed back is requested !
|
| Dave
| From the beaches of Monmouth County
|
| "South Jersey Investor" wrote in message
| |
| |
| |