FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New site needs your help (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26915)

[email protected] July 1st, 2007 03:41 PM

New site needs your help

We've got a new fishing site just starting up and we need your posts
and pictures. We want your pictures and tips on the hottest spots to
fish. just use your camera phone or connected pda and send a message
to and your post will appear on our fishblog page on
thelocalfisherman.com
Thanks for your help and happy fishing

[email protected] July 1st, 2007 09:19 PM

New site needs your help

On Jul 1, 10:41 am, wrote:
We've got a new fishing site just starting up and we need your posts
and pictures. We want your pictures and tips on the hottest spots to
fish. just use your camera phone or connected pda and send a message
to and your post will appear on our fishblog page on
thelocalfisherman.com
Thanks for your help and happy fishing

[email protected] July 1st, 2007 09:20 PM

New site needs your help

On Jul 1, 10:41 am, wrote:
We've got a new fishing site just starting up and we need your posts
and pictures. We want your pictures and tips on the hottest spots to
fish. just use your camera phone or connected pda and send a message
to and your post will appear on our fishblog page on
thelocalfisherman.com
Thanks for your help and happy fishing

A GOOD PLACE TO KAYAK FISH IS THE PALMER RIVER, REHOBOTH, MA OFF OF
ROUTE 6 PARKING FOR 2 CARS)

David H. Lipman July 2nd, 2007 09:30 PM

New site needs your help

| A GOOD PLACE TO KAYAK FISH IS THE PALMER RIVER, REHOBOTH, MA OFF OF
| ROUTE 6 PARKING FOR 2 CARS)

Please fix your PC. Your "Caps Lock" key is broken.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm