FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   It's still pretty cool (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33351)

Tim Lysyk February 6th, 2009 02:54 AM

It's still pretty cool

rb608 wrote:
It's not a big flock in any given year, but most years we get a few
lambs from our small handful of ewes. The first little one arrived
tonight. (Why do they do this on the really cold nights?) One ewe is
finished, two more are preggers & ready to pop.

No matter how many times we do this, it's still cool to see these
little guys in their first hours.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1456789170

Joe F.

What do you do with the little guys? Meat, wool, pets?

Do you ever see keds on them?

Tim Lysyk

rb608 February 6th, 2009 03:01 AM

It's still pretty cool

On Feb 5, 8:54*pm, Tim Lysyk wrote:
What do you do with the little guys? Meat, wool, pets?

I refer to them as "edible pets". I don't have enough of them to
generate a significant amount of wool, but I did hook up with a friend
of a friend who spins and takes it off my hands. Usually, tho, they
just end up in the freezer. (Most excellent chili & spaghetti sauce.)

Joe F.