FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   fishing for BIG browns (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26066)

asadi April 16th, 2007 08:23 PM

fishing for BIG browns

1 Attachment(s)

Opus--Mark H. Bowen April 18th, 2007 10:30 AM

fishing for BIG browns

"asadi" wrote in message
et...

You can't beat a companion like that!

Op

asadi April 18th, 2007 11:24 AM

fishing for BIG browns

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

"asadi" wrote in message
et...

You can't beat a companion like that!

Op

I'm sure that when fishing season rolls around, we'll be having great fun
down by the local river. It's really a great smallmouth stream. And there
are many other places I'd love to take him where I would feel real
comfortable letting him off the leash, but he gets car sick. Starts drooling
at the mouth something fierce and soon thereafter throws.

I've tried everything, letting him be held with his head out the window,
Dramamine (1/2 tab), practice rides in on the lawn tractor, all to no avail.

I've love the little guy but how could I take him anywhere knowing he's
going to laying down sick and puking the whole trip - - - I've been seasick
and wouldn't intentionally do that to anybody.

john